Boston Crusaders 2019

5 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

5th. Behind Cavaliers and in front of Crown. 

"who would buy this chicken S&^! drum corps who would buy the ________"...............................................:notme:

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Liahona said:

I just want to take this time and say how proud I am with Boston...such a great and exciting live performance both nights this past Friday and Saturday at MTSU and ATL... 

I have seen this corps perform live (and others) for 27 years now.  I have no doubt in my mind this is the best rendition of them in that time-frame. The staff and members really have something to really be proud of no matter the scores and placement. Yes I realize it's a competition, but most of us know breaking into the crème de la crème is no easy task...and honestly they are doing a (bleep) great job at it...

The season is not over yet...those that may have written the corps off now to achieve their highest placement...could perhaps be making a error in that judgement...A lot can happen in a couple weeks...I will never underestimate the drive and determination of this drum corps...Never!

I am 100% convinced that it is only a matter of time in the very near future for Boston to medal and eventually win a Championship. You are ALL Giants! 

Thank you so very much for this post!!    

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We had different lyrics out here in Chicago.  :peek:

very funny -

Did yall also have this portion? 

"well I don't know and I don't -----well I don't know and I don't GAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA F" 

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, E3D said:

very funny -

Did yall also have this portion? 

"well I don't know and I don't -----well I don't know and I don't GAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA F" 

I don't think a single current MM knows any of these songs/lyrics, and I'm glad they do not need them anymore.  

17 minutes ago, Ediker said:

I don't think a single current MM knows any of these songs/lyrics, and I'm glad they do not need them anymore.  

I think they are funny as heck. Times for sure have changed. I just thought it was funny someone who likes popcorn and that rockford band was in the Crusaders thread throwing down the smack. LOL all in fun right?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

I think they are funny as heck. Times for sure have changed. I just thought it was funny someone who likes popcorn and that rockford band was in the Crusaders thread throwing down the smack. LOL all in fun right?

Agree on all points!

15 hours ago, Liahona said:

I just want to take this time and say how proud I am with Boston...such a great and exciting live performance both nights this past Friday and Saturday at MTSU and ATL... 

I have seen this corps perform live (and others) for 27 years now.  I have no doubt in my mind this is the best rendition of them in that time-frame. The staff and members really have something to really be proud of no matter the scores and placement. Yes I realize it's a competition, but most of us know breaking into the crème de la crème is no easy task...and honestly they are doing a (bleep) great job at it...

The season is not over yet...those that may have written the corps off now to achieve their highest placement...could perhaps be making a error in that judgement...A lot can happen in a couple weeks...I will never underestimate the drive and determination of this drum corps...Never!

I am 100% convinced that it is only a matter of time in the very near future for Boston to medal and eventually win a Championship. You are ALL Giants! 

So well put, Liahona. Fantastic show and talent.

• Like 4