Boston Crusaders 2019

Have a fun final's week, MMs. Proud of you kids~BACCG!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ediker said:

Are we allowed to panic about the percussion scores yet??

You might be a little late for that.  See how this final week plays out and may the caption heads do their magic.  Remember, their final score last year was 94.3125.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

I know everyone is talking about percussion, but I just wanted to say that BAC was the first corps to really wake the typically sleepy Buffalo crowd up. Wonderful show. Also happy that I was on side 2 for a number of those great brass moments mid-show! Oh yeah, and the guard... They need no further explaining, they really are that good!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Panicking does nothing.  But I am a little stunned at the GE number.

Yeah the GE numbers were very questionable in Buffalo. Crown jumped up over a point in one night after having been trailing Boston and Cavies all season.  And they changed nothing. I guess there’s only so much that’s in your control for a subjective activity.  Keep heads high and kick butt!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, craiga said:

There is no group of percussionists and no percussion staff I would rather have that what we have right now. They are busting their tails every day with an incredible staff in front of them. Let there be no second guessing by anyone.  If you let a number define you, you've lost.  Eat 'em up, Boston. 

In a year, like the last few, where the percussion talent in DCI is off the hook good way down the competitive ladder, someone has to come in less than top 5.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

In a year, like the last few, where the percussion talent in DCI is off the hook good way down the competitive ladder, someone has to come in less than top 5.

But maybe falling to 9th is tough.

• Confused 1