Boston Crusaders 2019

Another year, another greatly entertaining production. This type of consistency will continue to feed into the growth of the organization and flow of member talent. Can't wait to see what they come up with next year, 80th anniversary!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

A shout out to Austin, the 4th tenor, for earning the Rookie of The Year Award.  He did a fantastic job flying in to a tough situation and working his butt off to eventually march.  He plans on auditioning for Boston for the first time this Fall.  I'd say he already auditioned.

That is the truth. 

Not easy for certain. 

Hey you know I was joking on the other thread about counting to 8? 

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Hey you know I was joking on the other thread about counting to 8? 

Not our call.  If that ended up being an issue, it will be addressed and fixed going into next year one would figure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

A shout out to Austin, the 4th tenor, for earning the Rookie of The Year Award.  He did a fantastic job flying in to a tough situation and working his butt off to eventually march.  He plans on auditioning for Boston for the first time this Fall.  I'd say he already auditioned.

Wonderful news, Austin. Hope you are w/ #BAC80. Guts and talent! Thank-you Giant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Not our call.  If that ended up being an issue, it will be addressed and fixed going into next year one would figure.

I think my sarcasm blew by everyone. Me posting about counting to 8 was a jab at another on a different thread. Obviously I completely missed with my sarcasm so apologies. 

On 8/12/2019 at 4:17 PM, E3D said:

I think my sarcasm blew by everyone. Me posting about counting to 8 was a jab at another on a different thread. Obviously I completely missed with my sarcasm so apologies. 

Sorry E3D, never registered with me.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:00 PM, Ghost said:

This made me smile.   I can’t imagine learning a show that hard on the fly.  Pretty amazing.  

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

This made me smile.   I can’t imagine learning a show that hard on the fly.  Pretty amazing.  

This.  Especially when you consider that he didn't come in until after July 4th.  Complicating things was the fact that like most top corps, once on the road BAC doesn't rehearse drill set to set...usually just larger ensemble chunks unless there is a drill change.  I can't even imagine trying to work a new kid in with that kind of rehearsal pace.  Austin, along with BAC's talented percussion staff performed a miracle in my mind.  He actually was in for all 200+ sets by the last week.

Congrats to all!

• Like 7