Boston Crusaders 2019

23 hours ago, DCIat14 said:

Boston announced their 2019 Drum Majors today!  We will greatly miss Kait & Nick but this is another great group of members ready to lead the corps!

https://bostoncrusaders.org/2018/10/introducing-the-2019-boston-crusaders-drum-majors/

Congratulations Josh, Coral and Gavin! Thanks to Kaitlin and Nick!! 

Great year ahead...BAC ••|•|•••

Edited by CorpwithanS
pennminschippe
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 9:45 AM, DAvery said:

Well they do have the Corn Palace and Wall Drugs. 

Wall drugs has more road signs than they have store space! :lol:seems like from about 300 miles away either east or west they start with the wall drugs signs. They try hard that is for sure. Maybe if I had been in the badlands without any water on a all day Hike I might have stopped there! :guinesssmilie:

On 10/15/2018 at 3:23 PM, E3D said:

Wall drugs has more road signs than they have store space! :lol:seems like from about 300 miles away either east or west they start with the wall drugs signs. They try hard that is for sure. Maybe if I had been in the badlands without any water on a all day Hike I might have stopped there! :guinesssmilie:

And they used to have billboards all over the globe. 

I swear, if the Boston Red Sox's current Left Fielder ( Andrew Benintendi ) was not professionally employed at the moment and was age eligible, he just might.... might.... have a shot at making Boston's Guard for 2019 with some more practice.

Image may contain: one or more people, people dancing, people playing sports, people on stage and shoes

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I swear, if the Boston Red Sox's current Left Fielder ( Andrew Benintendi ) was not professionally employed at the moment and was age eligible, he just might.... might.... have a shot at making Boston's Guard for 2019 with some more practice.

He'd need to work on his lead foot toe positioning and his trail hand fingers must be extended.  Otherwise, he's good enough now to audition with a DCA corps.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He'd need to work on his lead foot toe positioning and his trail hand fingers must be extended.  Otherwise, he's good enough now to audition with a DCA corps.

Boston Red Sox's Andrew Benintendi catches a fly ball hit by Los Angeles Dodgers' Brian Dozier during the fifth inning of Game 2 of the World Series baseball series at Fenway Park in Boston, Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018.  (Christopher Evans/The Boston Herald via AP)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Boston Red Sox's Andrew Benintendi catches a fly ball hit by Los Angeles Dodgers' Brian Dozier during the fifth inning of Game 2 of the World Series baseball series at Fenway Park in Boston, Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018.  (Christopher Evans/The Boston Herald via AP)

Do Damage!

• Like 3