Boston Crusaders 2019

50 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I think at some point just agree to disagree, it's not worth the time and energy.  

:withstupid:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Suggest less of the one shot voices. More character development between David and Goliath. Goliath voice over of “come closer so I can see you” before David slays the giant. David needs a slingshot and Goliath should fall to the ground not the wall and the ground should rumble. Just saying! 

What could work for Goliath is a powerful looking suit of armor, at least when the Goliath in stilts comes forward. The Biblical account stresses the suit of armor and so does Malcolm Gladwell’s book “David and Goliath.” Goliath trusted in his armor and bullying to protect him, David trusted in courage, conviction, and faith, and for Gladwell, assessing weaknesses. The suit of armor coming apart as the ground rumbles and the armor crinkles would be interesting. 

This could all be in the works or something even more eventful. Ocean waves and fires where the wrongfully convicted met their end came later in the season.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Tim K said:

What could work for Goliath is a powerful looking suit of armor, at least when the Goliath in stilts comes forward. The Biblical account stresses the suit of armor and so does Malcolm Gladwell’s book “David and Goliath.” Goliath trusted in his armor and bullying to protect him, David trusted in courage, conviction, and faith, and for Gladwell, assessing weaknesses. The suit of armor coming apart as the ground rumbles and the armor crinkles would be interesting. 

This could all be in the works or something even more eventful. Ocean waves and fires where the wrongfully convicted met their end came later in the season.

We had discussions about all of these ideas after the theater, which should be clear how intriguing Boston’s production is to us. Some musical shaping here and there, less voiceovers and normal cleaning of their production is all that’s needed. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

If it looks like a crown guard, tosses like a crown guard, builds a book like a crown guard, then...

Just call a spade a spade. Boston has adapted/taken over Crown's guard identity and is doing better than Crown at it. 

Lol if you think I'm a crown fan you must be new to DCP

You write line a Crown fan, comment like a Crown fan, then you must be a Crown fan. Maybe if CrownGuard looks like it always has, and that was the CrownGuard Michael Townsend created, maybe CrownGuard is now trying to be BostonGuard.They are so much alike.  Maybe identical in fact.  Mirror images if we are to believe you. I’ll stop responding to you now and thank you for your support of Boston Crusader as they approach their 80th Anniversary year.  I may go to Crowns thread and thank you there too.  

59 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

You write line a Crown fan, comment like a Crown fan, then you must be a Crown fan. Maybe if CrownGuard looks like it always has, and that was the CrownGuard Michael Townsend created, maybe CrownGuard is now trying to be BostonGuard.They are so much alike.  Maybe identical in fact.  Mirror images if we are to believe you. I’ll stop responding to you now and thank you for your support of Boston Crusader as they approach their 80th Anniversary year.  I may go to Crowns thread and thank you there too.  

Oh the delusion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, skevinp said:

I think they were referring to staff and the recognizable aspects of their design and influence, not to mention excellence.

11 hours ago, skevinp said:

I think they were referring to staff and the recognizable aspects of their design and influence, not to mention excellence.

Exactly. Please it’s obvious.