Boston Crusaders 2019

Y’all are trying so hard to be insulted and angry that you’re making it difficult to have any fun. These are message boards people, on the internet. Everybody chill.

The way y’all talk you would think Crown and BAC are enemies. It is actually possible to like and cheer for both corps, concurrently. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Newseditor44 said:

Y’all are trying so hard to be insulted and angry that you’re making it difficult to have any fun. These are message boards people, on the internet. Everybody chill.

The way y’all talk you would think Crown and BAC are enemies. It is actually possible to like and cheer for both corps, concurrently. 

Exactly. As a whole, I like Crown's show better and I think it has more potential, but I am madly in love with BAC's guard. They will be the single thing I love to watch most for the entire season. It's a fun show, too. Both are very very good. But that guard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

We don't have any enemies.  In fact, if you go back through the last 100 pages of this thread (*or any other), you would be hard pressed to find any Boston supporter bashing any other drum corps, any judges, or anything else.  We are just fiercely loyal to our drum corps in way that some other groups' supporters may not be.  Newseditor44, while I do not know you personally, I know enough about you to know that you have been around the activity a long time.  I am sure you understand the historical reasons which shape our passion.  We make no apologies for that.

There are some people however, who like to come onto the Boston thread just to poke the Lion. It is what it is.  According to Crown management, none of these people have anything to do with their drum corps.  I take them at their word.  Enjoy the season!

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, craiga said:

There are some people however, who like to come onto the Boston thread just to poke the Lion. It is what it is.  According to Crown management, none of these people have anything to do with their drum corps.  I take them at their word.  Enjoy the season!

Especially when you find out that many never marched let alone in Crown and have never lived North, South, East or West of Kentucky. So I’ve learned! Have a great season Boston. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

So let me ask; have you marched drum corps? Have you taught drum corps?  Judged drum corps.  Just curious.

You really are new here. 

Nope