Boston Crusaders 2019

36 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

I'm loving this show, and I know it has to follow the theme, but it bothers me that the giant gets killed. :laugh:  It seems ironic to sing the corps song, and then go out kill the giant. I mean Boston seems to have a thing about slaying giants (Quixotic 2016). It's always kill, kill, kill the giants in the shows. 

They're still mad about the Super Bowls in 2008 and 2012.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, skevinp said:

They're still mad about the Super Bowls in 2008 and 2012.

46 minutes ago, Ghost said:

And a few World Series and NBA Championships over the decades.

Dear Mr. Ghost,

You do realize why skevinp referenced  those 2 Super Bowl loses and none of the other championship loses over the decades, don't you?

With sincere warmest regards,

Captain Obvious

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:

Dear Mr. Ghost,

You do realize why skevinp referenced  those 2 Super Bowl loses and none of the other championship loses over the decades, don't you?

Captain Obvious

Watching one Patrick McGillicuddy grow up with his signs is a hoot!

Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-11.18.42-AM.pn

Edited by CorpwithanS
sports bar lingo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Dear Mr. Ghost,

Captain Obvious

True, but now, now, that's not the attitude that got you promoted from Lieutenant Obvious.

In general, I think you will find a kernel of truth in the major point I'm making about promotion to captain from lieutenant, after enduring years of some sergeant applying corporal punishment to a first and second class of privates.

Edited by skevinp

5 hours ago, skevinp said:

True, but now, now, that's not the attitude that got you promoted from Lieutenant Obvious.

In general, I think you will find a kernel of truth in the major point I'm making about promotion to captain from lieutenant, after enduring years of some sergeant applying corporal punishment to your privates.

Edited by CorpwithanS

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Sorry, didn't mean to be offensive.  I removed that part so if yo remove  the quote in your post it will be gone.

no prob. Cheers!

7 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I don't know how you've come up with the 50% measure.  But much like most of your critical comments about anything drum corps, I have to doubt the accuracy.  It becomes another made up comment with no substantiation at all.  That is where I see you as a poser/faker.  Make things up, say it enough times and someone will believe you.  But you have no drum corps credibility when it comes to commentary about drum corps marchers, teachers, designers.  I would hazard to guess a great many posters on DCP have experience as a marcher, teacher, designer.  I am threatened by no one.  But I do appreciate an opinion that has some level of depth of thought, expressed or communicated in a clear articulate manner.  Thank you for your continued support of the Boston Crusaders.  .././...

Regardless of whether it is exactly 50/50 or not is very much besides the point. 

The hoity toity attitude that someone's opinion is irrelevant or beneath another's due to lack of marching/design experience is what leads to the perception (outside of DCP) that these forums are a laughingstock and a cancer.