Just now, Liahona said:

I will quote Craiga here...

In Colin We Trust.

Agree, In Colin We Trust! :)

••|•|••• Ro-ah ~

Aslan.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ediker said:

Yeah, from what I’ve heard, it’s very ambitious to keep 10 snares tight, at this level. No doubt he’ll adjust his writing. 

Going with 10 snares was a risk for Boston. And Cadets percussion is freaking awesome...so there is that!

Just wait and be patient.

I spoke with a snare vet after the Pittsburgh show and he stated that the battery is where they’re at right now similar to last year with respect to playing quality. He was not alarmed as some seem to be.

This by far, and only based on what I’ve heard, is the toughest book on tour this year.

I would not change anything. When it comes together, all I can say is watch out. Backfilling the forth quad will help too.

Colin is a genius. In Colin we all trust.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BAC Battery Super Fan said:

Just wait and be patient.

I spoke with a snare vet after the Pittsburgh show and he stated that the battery is where they’re at right now similar to last year with respect to playing quality. He was not alarmed as some seem to be.

This by far, and only based on what I’ve heard, is the toughest book on tour this year.

I would not change anything. When it comes together, all I can say is watch out. Backfilling the forth quad will help too.

Colin is a genius. In Colin we all trust.

posted from the DrumScorps app

It is the toughest book. You’re right:  patience is required.  They’ll get there.

• Like 4

Just stopped by to say the show is cleaning up nicely! I still maintain that while "cheesy", it's a nice break out of their comfort zone and a big step forward for the corps. Lots of meat. Still loving the music book. And #### do they sound terrific!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone know the status of the 4th tenor player or if they're going to add another if God forbid the 4th can't march the rest of the season?

Craiga reported they flew in a vet.  They have had the music already and they hope to have them competing before SA.

• Thanks 1

Having trouble following the thread. Can someone please point me to the posts regarding "the status of the 4th tenor player".

What happened and When? What is the extent of the players' injury? I see previous post that a replacement is enroute to BAC's location.