Boston Crusaders 2019

3 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

Having trouble following the thread. Can someone please point me to the posts regarding "the status of the 4th tenor player".

What happened and When? What is the extent of the players' injury? I see previous post that a replacement is enroute to BAC's location.

A member was injured while on tour.

With all due respect, because of a person's right to privacy, anything beyond that is none of our business unless the member or his family (if he is under 18) chooses to disclose information.

• Like 6

Understand and Thank you. We all want everyone to be safe.

• Like 1

I had planned to drive back down from Maine to watch the corps yesterday (I'm only 75 minutes away).  HOWEVER, when I saw the 2 hour tourist traffic delay heading south into New Hampshire I went home and mowed my lawn instead.  Heard it was a very productive day though.  A well-earned free night in New York City tonight will be a nice break for them.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, craiga said:

I had planned to drive back down from Maine to watch the corps yesterday (I'm only 75 minutes away).  HOWEVER, when I saw the 2 hour tourist traffic delay heading south into New Hampshire I went home and mowed my lawn instead.  Heard it was a very productive day though.  A well-earned free night in New York City tonight will be a nice break for them.

Maybe they will sit in for the Hamilton Orchestra.

Edited by LabMaster
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, craiga said:

You made a good choice. I drove north on 495 to Lawrence but southbound was a mess. There was weather all around but except for a downpour during dinner they got the afternoon and evening in nicely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pbeau said:

Sunday turned out to be a productive day of rehearsal for BAC!
"Gettin better all the time!"

SQy8qNJ.jpg

W5yJGPi.jpg

So, the rumors of Matt H. Leaving Crown is true!🤦🏼‍♂️😱