Boston Crusaders 2019

Happy Finals' Night, BAC staff/admin/BOD/ MMs.; a long road to this end. ••|•|••• Ro-ah ~

You've made us all so proud. Thanks for the talent, hard work, dedication, and loyalty.

Have fun while you continue to  Building A ChampionI  Most will be back next season, yeah!

BACCG, you are stellar!! Best of luck w/ the new Inspire Winter Guard!

A very special thanks to the Age-outs/now Alumni!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXhX5XOp_-zQXP5cqZEC-

Edited by CorpwithanS
cuz
  • Like 3

Good question.

6 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

It's amazing that penalities like this ever occur. Why would a corps warm up anywhere but the specific location where they were told to do so, knowing it could hurt their score?

Are there not designated times and spots for warmups?

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Supposedly, part of the corp warmed up outside the designated area at Military Park.

I always thought warmup infractions/penalties were intended to keep corps from detracting from the performance on the field....but, since Military park is a full quarter mile from the ENCLOSED Lucas Oil Stadium, that seems bizarre.  As for where they were, I am not with them right now so I don't know.  Maybe something as simple as the bass line or the tubas breaking away to work on a part...either way, I'm sure they won't make the same mistake twice. 

• Like 4

To the members of the Boston Crusaders:  You have made all of us alumni so proud AGAIN.  Visiting you guys as you learned the show back in June up in Vermont, I knew it was destined to be a special year.  This show and you guys as performers would probably have been World Champions just a few seasons ago, but as we know, the bar keeps moving upward.  Enjoy your night tonight and each other's company.  I wore a BAC uniform 40 years ago this week, and I will tell you that the scores and placements will fade.  The friendships will remain. Love and take care of each other, and most importantly, let Waldo roar tonight at 8:29.    DEVORATE EOS, BOSTONIA!

• Like 9

Have a great run tonight Boston Crusaders !! Thanks for the most enjoyable season ever. Let the magic happen !!!

Edited by onionhead
  • Like 5

Other than scores and tomorrow's banquet, there are no more shows.  Well done and thank you for all the great moments you gave everyone who watched you this season.  May your success this year help make the corps even stronger next year.

• Like 3

Thank you BAC for the fantastic show.  

It has been fabulous to watch this corps grow, mature, improve and excel over the years.

Really really love each element of what you are doing and especially appreciate that your shows tell a story that keeps me on the edge of my seat.  

Can’t say enough about the colorguard, the music selection, musical execution, choreography, creativity, uniforms, level of professionalism etc.

A stellar performance!  Many thanks to everyone who made it happen!