Boston Crusaders 2019

2 minutes ago, Liahona said:

What was really COOL in 1990 is our on field warm up (when that actually was a thing) was GIANT.  Got to not only sing it before every performance, but also play it as well :-)

We had the sheet music in '91, but didn't use it as the field warm up.  I don't think we did.  Maybe?  I don't know.

2 minutes ago, BAC91 said:

We had the sheet music in '91, but didn't use it as the field warm up.  I don't think we did.  Maybe?  I don't know.

On another note...I was indeed honored to play a FULL version of Conquest as the closer in 1990....I also remember in 1991 we almost got a penalty at semi-finals for playing a shortened version as the encore...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Liahona said:

On another note...I was indeed honored to play a FULL version of Conquest as the closer in 1990....I also remember in 1991 we almost got a penalty at semi-finals for playing a shortened version as the encore...

Here it is.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BAC91 said:

Here it is.  

I love this clip for the simple fact it had a closeup of me (split sec) ..j/k...Well actually love it for all the reactions at the end....haha

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I love this clip for the simple fact it had a closeup of me (split sec) ..j/k...Well actually love it for all the reactions at the end....haha

And as mentioned the last time this was posted, that's Directot Chris Holland on contra being a BAC!

• Like 1

Yup, Liahona is caught turning, just before the cut to the encore.  Whenever I show this to my students they ask about Chris' reaction.  "Did you do stuff like that too, Mr. Damon?"  "Um.  Yes."  Then, I tell the kids about buckle dents.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Liahona said:

RG - I've taken a screen shot of you, but I don't know how to attach it here.

1 hour ago, BAC91 said:

RG - I've taken a screen shot of you, but I don't know how to attach it here.

well let's leave it off...LOLOLOL

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

Yep.... L O T S  of goosebumps (ours AND the audience's) when we played the full version too...

Tony ;-)
BAC, 69

Just realized I never heard BAC 2018 play Conquest.