Boston Crusaders 2019

You know - re-reading my post, perhaps these are stannd still/parade/encore pieces?  Hmmmm... I guess we all wait until.............. ZZZzzzzzz

2 hours ago, PRPhan4ever said:

Hmmmm .......... from a FACEBOOK group it was mentioned that the rep is/may be: (no confirmation tis fact or rumor) : 

The preview show may have had:   A little Tears for Fears, Maroon 5 and Hamilton. Brass ensemble needs to be (and will be) a lot tighter. Battery kicks major ###. They will advance in placements and their incredible discipline evident in ensemble performance will get them there.

REALLY different from the preview video a month or so ago with the "Water glass and vibration" if this holds to be true.  

What was the maroon five in the show?

27 minutes ago, fighterkit said:

What was the maroon five in the show?

Bogus info. BAC is rumored on a few other social media sites to be doing Music of The Dave Clark 5,  not Maroon 5.

Image result for the dave clark 5 pictures

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually, the performance in Florida yesterday was the feeder corps..unofficially know as the Valiants.  BAC is actually in Castleton already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Bogus info. BAC is rumored on a few other social media sites to be doing Music of The Dave Clark 5,  not Maroon 5.

I'm glad all over to learn that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Actually, the performance in Florida yesterday was the feeder corps..unofficially know as the Valiants.  BAC is actually in Castleton already.

Shovels and brooms were handed out to the Corps to shovel 2 feet of new snow off the field there this weekend. They accomplished a lot with the shoveling ( Boston brought a plow along to speed up the process), and the field up there looks pretty spiffy and ready to go now, its being reported.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Image result for the dave clark 5 pictures

I'm just 'glad all over' too...Although, I believe the Lederhosen should not be day-glo purple..hope the kids are OK w/ this. Hope the unis improve. Loving the early 60s tunes.

Glad all over.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, craiga said:

Shhhh