Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, dans said:

Yep, the snares are ticking standing still. Not a good sign for this time of the year. 

Lol! For the record, this clip was filmed on this past Friday, Day Two of move in.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

 Not sure... but with Percussion judges judging Percussion off the field now, for the first time, it likely will be FE 's that they'll see and hear more of now than the moving Battery anyway.  Thats just human nature. A judge can be very experienced, and very trained in judging Percussionists. But his/ her eyesight and hearing are likely no better than any Human their age, imo.

great point!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dans said:

Yep, the snares are ticking standing still. Not a good sign for this time of the year. 

oh lord... ST things really should be perfect lol - not like it is November or December camps when mistakes are still allowed :spitting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craiga said:

In Castleton now....HOLY MOTHER OF GOD HORNLINE!

 Well that report from up there sure makes this old dog feel good all over.

 Image result for very excited animals.... gifs

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

oh lord... ST things really should be perfect lol - not like it is November or December camps when mistakes are still allowed :spitting:

I will never learn my lesson about expressing my opinion on DCP. Only certain individuals are allowed to express their opinions on DCP. And ridicule my opinion all you want. Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. Thanks for respecting my right to have an opinion though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dans said:

I will never learn my lesson about expressing my opinion on DCP. Only certain individuals are allowed to express their opinions on DCP. And ridicule my opinion all you want. Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. Thanks for respecting my right to have an opinion though!

honestly I thought you were joking - sorry. Hard to tell sometimes in written form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dans said:

 Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. 

   Thanks for your snare line assessment from your computer of the lack of cleanliness on a 10 second darkened tape from the 1st week of St . This is all for sheets and giggles, and I got my full measure of it with your snare line assessment of the 10 second darkened clip taken at night under the lights. So thanks for that.:bigsmile:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BRASSO said:

   Thanks for your snare line assessment from your computer of the lack of cleanliness on a 10 second darkened tape from the 1st week of St .   This is all for sheets and giggles, and I got my full measure with your post assessment of the 10 second darkened clip, so thanks for that.

Stop persecuting him for having an opinion!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

honestly I thought you were joking - sorry. Hard to tell sometimes in written form.

No problem George. Have a great holiday tomorrow.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.