Boston Crusaders 2019

7 hours ago, blakman7 said:

Does anyone know when Vic Firth will be filming BAC for the recording of the "Learn the Music" segment for this season?

this weekend from what i saw on social media from a VF member being there...and Cadets today

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dans said:

I will never learn my lesson about expressing my opinion on DCP. Only certain individuals are allowed to express their opinions on DCP. And ridicule my opinion all you want. Top tier snare lines should be able to play clean standing still by the time you get to spring training. Thanks for respecting my right to have an opinion though!

oh i thought you were cracking a joke. My bad. 

Tough crowd in this thread today...lol

• Haha 1

Another "hit and diss" day at DCP. HaHa

11 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

Stop persecuting him for having an opinion!!!

Seems like a stringent opinion though.  With regard to that, I have to believe there are elements not known that would enable a fully informed opinion about the BAC clip. How many times has the entire line played together to date?  Even top lines need to play together quite a bit before they are tick free.  Secondly how long has the line had the music they are playing?  Did they get it minutes before?  Hours before?  Before declaring top tier lines should be better than that at ST, thereby saying BAC’s line is not a top tier line, more info should be known.  It IS about 11 weeks away from when they should be tick free.  Just my opinion.

Edited by LabMaster

8 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Seems like a stringent opinion though.  

I believe Brian Tuna made his remark tongue in cheek however, LabMaster.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You have to use these liberally on here:  🤣😂:spitting:

Yes....61863443397988d3c94eabdabf823f545c97ab28_hq.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

Seems like a stringent opinion though.  With regard to that, I have to believe there are elements not known that would enable a fully informed opinion about the BAC clip. How many times has the entire line played together to date?  Even top lines need to play together quite a bit before they are tick free.  Secondly how long has the line had the music they are playing?  Did they get it minutes before?  Hours before?  Before declaring top tier lines should be better than that at ST, thereby saying BAC’s line is not a top tier line, more info should be known.  It IS about 11 weeks away from when they should be tick free.  Just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And I have no agenda. Simply shared my opinion based on many years of experience marching snare in drum corps. And why would a corps share content that has obvious mistakes when you're trying to build some positive hype.

Edited by dans