Boston Crusaders 2019

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Wish I could read music!

Heh.  I'm a sax player for the most part, but learned snare at the start cause, dad's a drummer.  He ensured I knew how to read drum charts.  Back in his day, he marched a summer with an American Legion corps as their rules changed to recruit high school kids and the guy down the street on the line knew dad marched with the high school.  So here's one of a handful high school kids in the corps for the summer and he's the only one on the battery that can read music.   They instructors loved him as they could give him the charts to explain to the other guys who would just listen, then memorize.  

Edit to add:  There's stuff going on in those charts that take some parsing though.    Also "donkey kong crossovers"  hah

Edited by KVG_DC

11 hours ago, BRASSO said:

' Just returned from 2 days up in Vermont with the Boston Crusaders at their Move Ins there.  Things are looking up. What a great show they are putting together for us Drum Corps fans this summer, imo.

I talked to a local farmer up there immediately outside the University's practice facilities where Boston has been practicing their 2019 show. He tells me he's never seen his generally lethargic cows so happy the last couple of weeks. He tells me his cows are groovin' to the beat now.  I told him its not allowed to take pictures. videos, audios of people at Drum Corps practice. He gave me a confused, funny look. So anyway,  I quickly changed the subject and asked him if I could take a picture of his cows instead.. He said sure thing, no problem... Vermont cows, I'm told, are harder to please sometimes than even some humans are. Especially when it comes to Music. So if these groovin' to the beat Castleton, Vermont cows are any indication. Boston just might have a fabulous show that awaits us this summer, folks.

Image result for happy cows... gifs

Mooovelous moos and great year ahead! Feta Feta creamy cheddah!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Maybe your new BFF farmer friend has a contract with Omaha Steaks.  

Holy Cow !.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hearing great things re. BAC's Champion CG.

Work it. '19!!

Weapon of Choice.

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CorpwithanS said:

Hearing great things re. BAC's Champion CG.

Boston in recent years has joined other corps that really do a great job in selling the show.  And they still find time to do more equipment work than others.

• Like 3