Boston Crusaders 2019

A quick side-story on BC. I couldn't even say when the last time I bought a drum corps t-shirt, but I purchased one on line, 1) because it was pretty cool looking and 2) I've become quite a fan of theirs. The t-shirt arrived quickly and they kept in communication with me on order status etc just as all online retailers do. What surprised me was when two weeks after the shirt arrived, I got a follow-up personal e-mail from an assistant corps director (whose name escapes me now) asking me if I was satisfied. I thought man, right in the middle of ST and preparing for what will be a grueling tour he's interested to know if I was satisfied with my purchase? Pure class organization and  makes me even a bigger fan of BC. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

I thought man, right in the middle of ST and preparing for what will be a grueling tour he's interested to know if I was satisfied with my purchase? Pure class organization and  makes me even a bigger fan of BC. 

The Bluecoats have always been a classy organization with some sharp looking T’s also.

• Confused 3

56 minutes ago, Ghost said:

The Bluecoats have always been a classy organization with some sharp looking T’s also.

yes but mine kept tilting to one side and sliding off my shoulder...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Marketing for Bluecoats on the Boston thread?

I was thinking there was supposed to be an “A” in between the B and C in OldSnareDrummer’s reference to BC. The follow up from Boston Crusaders would not surprise me because one year when I made a donation, not a huge one (one of those one time only fu drainers), a personal note was below the signature on the form letter. Someone must have told the signer something about me, always a nice touch.

I purchased a T-shirt from Bluecoats in Indy, probably about five years ago, but the one I wanted was not available in my size. I was asked to come back in 15 minutes. Someone went to the supply truck to make sure there was not a shirt in my size. Though they were out, I purchased another style and they gave me some free pens. Excellent customer service!

so if you want to be acknowledged in a personal way, shop or support BC! 

• Like 2

So from anyone who has heard the show, How well are the "POP" songs weaved into the show?

Are they standalone section of music ( Excerpt/ Feature) or do they weave them into the larger chunks of the show?

Just from the Source Material the show feels like it will be very accessible to the common audience member.

41 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

So from anyone who has heard the show, How well are the "POP" songs weaved into the show?

Are they standalone section of music ( Excerpt/ Feature) or do they weave them into the larger chunks of the show?

Just from the Source Material the show feels like it will be very accessible to the common audience member.

i like

10 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i like

So much detail...but the dcp legend has spoken...haha..just messing with ya...

2 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

I believe that the Boston Crusaders will have a VERY accessible, audience friendly, show here in 2019 for most Drum Corps fans that come out to the shows across the country. Both younger fans as well as older fans, imo. Only time will tell however.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3