Boston Crusaders 2019

Just now, LabMaster said:

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Then he'd never talk :spitting:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I'd hate to silence someone's opinion, just because it's different.  This is all just conversation among people who love this activity and the chatter it generates. 

The reception for this year's costume is far more positive than last year's.

• Like 5

Question yet to be answered now that Boston is into leather and straps (for slingshots):

Did they ST in VT to empty the quarries in Barre and Proctor of the granite and marble for the stonings?

If they are scouting the beaches up and down the Cape and shore for rocks and larger pebbles, stay out of Westport or put those Selectmen on BAC BOD

https://www.southcoasttoday.com/news/20190513/westport-creates-250-fine-for-stealing-beach-rocks

You're welcome Chris for this souvie table newest item idea: rocks actually used by David against Goliath BAC '19; get yours now!

(It will keep Brasso and Craiga out of your hair if you send them out now to collect them; they won't throw them at each other because the corps will lose $$$.)

Image result for photo of New England beach rocks

Edited by xandandl

3 hours ago, craiga said:

HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!!!

Philistines all..Kick it, BAC!   Craiga, they are wonderful!!

VideoGoliath

Edited by CorpwithanS

55 minutes ago, Ediker said:

I'd hate to silence someone's opinion, just because it's different.  This is all just conversation among people who love this activity and the chatter it generates. 

The reception for this year's costume is far more positive than last year's.

What opinion was that?  Anyone can just outright snark and insult.  That's easy.  That's lazy.   An opinion usually has some amount of explanation and reasoning and a depth of thought. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

What opinion was that?  Anyone can just outright snark and insult.  That's easy.  That's lazy.   An opinion usually has some amount of explanation and reasoning and a depth of thought. 

Agree. I wonder if @FTNK will elaborate. 

20 hours ago, Kevin Russell said:

Oops. My apologies for posting certain photos and content from BAC spring training on my blog. It has been taken down temporarily.

The prop is in the uniform video...so I don't see a problem with you posting it...BUT that's just my personal opinion...