Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

On 8/11/2018 at 9:27 PM, Liahona said:

This is useless to at least September 1st..as announcements can't be made til then...

I didn't know that. Makes a lot of sense but I was just unaware that there was actually a date that was a hard date for them to start the process of shifting staffs around.

6 minutes ago, DCIPhan78 said:

I didn't know that. Makes a lot of sense but I was just unaware that there was actually a date that was a hard date for them to start the process of shifting staffs around.

It started last year, I think.  

• Like 2

along with massive amounts of Indiana craft beer and a trunk full of Yuengling (we cant get it in STL), I got a lot of popcorn so I'm ready for the **** show that will be this thread for the next 8 weeks or so....BRING IT ON.........

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCIPhan78 said:

actually some people announce they are leaving before then, so if the person themselves posts it

1 hour ago, DCIPhan78 said:

IIRC, it's actually the day after Labor Day that's when corps are allowed to start making official staff announcements.

On 8/11/2018 at 9:19 PM, BlueStainGlass said:

Fire everyone everywhere

THERE IS TROUBLE EVERYWHERE

On 8/11/2018 at 11:26 PM, Sideways said:

Couchmen and Slothmen are merging.

still in negotiations the PACE IS SLOW.