Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

19 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I didn't call you anything.  I said it seemed that way, and that was based on your words and actions.  I apologize if I misinterpreted those words and actions, and understand that emotions may have affected that way you represented things.  I will remove that part of my post.

You did accuse a lot of innocent people of doing bad things, though, who were just trying to understand what you were saying, and you came back to repeat those accusations.  Respectfully submitted you have no idea who we are or what our intentions are.  So on the bright side, maybe you now have a basis to understand how it feels to be on the other side of that.

I didn’t accuse anyone of doing bad things! My entire point was he needs to be wiped off all main pages! I will leave it to that! I just guess you didn’t know how up close and personal this thing was to me! My entire first writing was to ask yea/Cadets to rid him as much as they could....if it was me I would hire a temporary student to go through and try to remove him from as much as they found...I am done, I promise!!! I will leave it at that. You can view my intentions however you want! Peace

29 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I apologize for going OT.  Carry on.  I'm out.  Have a good off season everyone!

we/I will miss your humorous take on various posts. You have a way of making us laugh and think at the same time. Now go rest your back so you can move those 2019 props.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J.Keith said:

How dare you call me a martyred hero...just trying to get down crap that someone he harmed was able to see....you are a pathetic person for even saying that! You have no idea who I am and what my intentions were! Just trying to help someone...that is all

Somehow this response was even more emotional than everything else you posted 

• Like 2

Just now, 84BDsop said:

You DO know that the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing applies, right?

In a court of law? Sure.

We’re talking about potential rule enforcement in DCI though. A private organization. “Innocent until proven guilty” doesn’t have to apply here. Nor should it.

These are kids, man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not all of them....in the top corps, the average age is 18+...closer to 20.

The problem is you;re presuming everyone's a borderline abuser, and -- Hop aside -- that is not always the case.  You cannot simply tell someone to #### their rights if they want employment because you tar them with the wide brush.

If they've been accused in the past I might agree...but not for a first-time instructor trying to get his foot in the door.

The presumption of innocence until guilt is proves is ALSO a civil right....you can't just waive one of them.

We're drum corps....not Minority Report.

Edited by 84BDsop