Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

2 hours ago, DCI Nerd Alert said:

I just went to the Oregon Crusaders staff page. The entire page is blank. I think the entire OC staff left.

I doubt it, I think they're just preparing for the start of staff announcements in a couple of weeks. A number of other staff pages on other corps' websites are blank as well.

1 hour ago, mcjordansc said:

of 

Cone of Silence was a reference to the TV comedy with Agent Maxwell Smart who would sit with his boss "Chief" under a huge plastic cone which supposedly kept their conversations private. It was of course the brunt of the joke that the cone magnified the sound (think cheerleader's apparatus) so that everyone heard everything. This TV show went off the air over twenty years ago. DCP Dinos would know it; not so much the DCI young ones.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DCI Nerd Alert said:

I just went to the Oregon Crusaders staff page. The entire page is blank. I think the entire OC staff left.

a bunch of corps will clear out the past season staff information in preparation for the next season staff announcement 

even if much or all (or none) of the staff is staying the same

so I wouldn't suggest assuming anything

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Cone of Silence was a reference to the TV comedy with Agent Maxwell Smart who would sit with his boss "Chief" under a huge plastic cone which supposedly kept their conversations private. It was of course the brunt of the joke that the cone magnified the sound (think cheerleader's apparatus) so that everyone heard everything. This TV show went off the air over twenty years ago. DCP Dinos would know it; not so much the DCI young ones.

Would you believe......

cone-of-silence_0.jpg

• Like 5