Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

Yikes. I remember back in April when the individual corps sent out responses to the GH scandal, Oregon had among the best-written of those. I thought to myself, "So long as the administrators who penned that response is still there, OC will continue to thrive."

And now, a couple of weeks removed from the 2018 season, this happens. On top of all the Pio news, I am shocked and saddened. We may be down to 22 corps in World Class if things don't get resolved soon.

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Yikes. I remember back in April when the individual corps sent out responses to the GH scandal, Oregon had among the best-written of those. I thought to myself, "So long as the administrators who penned that response is still there, OC will continue to thrive."

There were rumors floating around at the time that lead me to think of that response as damage control. 

2 hours ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

Can confirm that at least one media outlet is working on a story about OC.   Yucky yucky yucky news.   The stories I have heard are bad.   Ugh

There was a rumor before Finals week that a major newspaper (not the Philly one) was going to come out with a story and it never materialized.  

7 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

There was a rumor before Finals week that a major newspaper (not the Philly one) was going to come out with a story and it never materialized.  

I had heard a major newspaper was going to come out with about three different stories. Oregon Crusaders was not one of the potential stories mentioned. Mu understanding is that the stories never materialized because people would not speak on the record. Oregon Crusaders having some issues this past year is not surprising." There seemed to be an enthusiasm missing from the show. 

3 hours ago, dcibrando said:

I have a bad feeling a lot more is about to hit the fan in the DC community based on bits and pieces I'm seeing around different sites and social media.  ugh

Maybe the tip of the iceberg has surfaced.

25 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Maybe the tip of the iceberg has surfaced.

Well, thats a relief.

Image result for titanic on the iceberg... gif

4 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

And now, a couple of weeks removed from the 2018 season, this happens. On top of all the Pio news, I am shocked and saddened. We may be down to 22 corps in World Class if things don't get resolved soon.

It helps that their marketing manager wrote most of that statement, not the ED or President. Too bad they are probably going to lose her too after all of this