Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

36 hours and counting until this becomes the most popular thread on DCP for a few weeks. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, njthundrrd said:

36 hours and counting until this becomes the most popular thread on DCP for a few weeks. 🤪

I thought announcements are supposed to wait until after Labor Day?  That means no announcements until September 4 this year, right?

1 hour ago, Tommeee said:

I thought announcements are supposed to wait until after Labor Day?  That means no announcements until September 4 this year, right?

one corps might just be sitting upon the Greenwich mean time meridian so to announce their's first.  Expect West Coasters to start complaining soon after, ha, ha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

one corps might just be sitting upon the Greenwich mean time meridian so to announce their's first.  Expect West Coasters to start complaining soon after, ha, ha.

That happened last year didn't it?!

Most announcements have already been made...just not publicly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

If I win the lottery I will run a corps out of Hawaii, and would be glad to go last.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2018 at 3:30 PM, meech1619 said:

There is a lot of context being left out of this summary, just saying

On 8/25/2018 at 5:21 PM, luv4corps said:

Actually I was there for this meeting and I can honestly say that the director did NOT berate the members for using the Whistleblower form. He spoke to the members about the mis-use of the Whistleblower policy for those who wished to complain about being on the field lining crew and having to wake up one hour earlier than the rest of the corps & for an individual complaining about her vegetarian meals. His point was that he personally didn't receive the Whistleblower responses, so it didn't do any good to submit. They only went to the ED & board president. If they were unhappy, all they had to do was go tell him and he would try to fix the problem(s). By the way, the very next day he hired a 4th paid cook just for the vegetarians and vegans, because he ACTUALLY cared.

2 hours ago, Madcityscout said:

Would OC staff be a good fit at Scouts?

some probably