Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

On 8/23/2018 at 12:46 PM, cixelsyd said:

Big friction about... (secret)?

I'm not sure if this was the start of all this or just a part of a bigger issue, but there was an incident in Denver with one particular member and the parents of the member who couldn't get either a straight answer or a quick response.  Now if this lack of communication was being blamed at the corps director ( who may not have been on tour at the time) or someone else who was in charge of the staff in his absence, I couldn't tell you.  But I know MQ fairly well and I can't believe he would ignore a situation or conflict on purpose

Edited by bstar82
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beckham said:

Daniel Montoya announced on Facebook that he will no longer be the program coordinator/arranger for Guardians. Wonder if they'll move away from their unique "hip hop" style of drum corps or if they'll maintain that identity.

And I wonder where he's going...

12 hours ago, xandandl said:

My agent is appalled at the salary proposals I've been offered by the corps this year. The benefits packages definitely need more discussion.

Now that's more like it. One corps just doubled their previous offer. Wonder if the others will now try to match it or surpass it?

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Now that's more like it. One corps just doubled their previous offer. Wonder if the others will now try to match it or surpass it?

Image result for make him an offer he can't refuse... gif

• Haha 1