Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

7 hours ago, George Dixon said:

There is a difference between open minded and naive and needy with a victim mindset 

Lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

So many people were talking about we would know about staff changes this week. It's Thursday and people are still talking about BS that has nothing to do with staff changes. Wtf???

Well we do know that there will be some changes at Crown but it’s strange...maybe even a little troubling...that they haven’t announced anything yet. 

4 minutes ago, crownisking said:

Well we do know that there will be some changes at Crown but it’s strange...maybe even a little troubling...that they haven’t announced anything yet. 

Why is it troubling? They can announce it when they want. It's not like the season starts tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Brass Lover said:

Why is it troubling? They can announce it when they want. It's not like the season starts tomorrow.

It’s troubling to me because it makes me think they haven’t found a replacement yet. The 2019 season has already started for any corps serious about contending for a medal.

11 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

That’s a nice mix for PC.  Interested to see what they do this season!

2 hours ago, kdaddy said:

The FB post didn't read like "I'm doing this on my own." 

That was Regiment's highest scoring caption... (granted, 9th)

If their percussion design and Ferguson’s crew stays, I think they’ll still be fine. If it doesn’t, then there’s a whole new can of worms opening.

3 hours ago, crownisking said:

Pretty sure conversations are on going, maybe some news tomorrow or Monday 

I’d also expect a slower roll in general with the obvious need for full background checks and vetting resumes and references 

this will no doubt add time to the process, as it should