Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

3 hours ago, DAvery said:

It was my understanding at the time he was specifically recommended to the Troopers by DCI as part of thier re-admission. Perhaps I am remembering this incorrectly. 

That may very well be true. DCI HQ makes recommendations all the time to Corps.. on a whole hosts of issues. But Corps are under no obligation to follow those recommendations. Corps make decisions all the time. Its entirely possible that the Troopers could have installed another Corps Director there besides Morris, and it would have been approved by DCI for their eventual readmittance. When the GH fiasco blew up, YEA Board initially wanted to stay on.. DCI HQ made it clear in no uncertain terms, they needed a new YEA Board there.. or else. YEA got the message, and replaced their YEA Board. But DCI HQ did not put in place a new Board there. Thats up to YEA there. DCI By Laws does not provide DCI the authority to install/ nor remove  personnel with membership Corps. Thats the point. But DCI HQ can make sure the personnel hired at Corps passes muster for Corps continued uninterrupted membership in their organization, and if they do not, sanction them.

Edited by BRASSO

Genesis has announced their music designers for 2019, including the addition of Key Poulan as Brass Arranger:

http://www.genesisdbc.org/creative-staff.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Genesis has announced their music designers for 2019, including the addition of Key Poulan as Brass Arranger:

Very interesting.

5 hours ago, DAvery said:

It was my understanding at the time he was specifically recommended to the Troopers by DCI as part of thier re-admission. Perhaps I am remembering this incorrectly. 

Recommended by is not the same as installed by.

2 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Recommended by is not the same as installed by.

Just like when your boss suggests not to wear jeans in the office even though there is no formal dress code. 

3 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

So depending upon announcements from Mandarins and Seattle Cascades that would make 3  corps Key  would be writing for in 2019?

Edited by Zeke

14 minutes ago, Zeke said:

So depending upon announcements from Mandarins and Seattle Cascades that would make 3  corps Key  would be writing for in 2019?

5 if you count Spartans and (if they get approved for Open Class next year) Arsenal.

I have a feeling he’s going to leave at least one of the corps he wrote for last year.

27 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

5 if you count Spartans and (if they get approved for Open Class next year) Arsenal.

I have a feeling he’s going to leave at least one of the corps he wrote for last year.

7 if he continues with the two DCA corps he had this summer.

8 if you count his DCA minicorps champs!