Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

Congrats Andy on the gig!! Well deserved and I know you will do well!!!

Edited by Randyb03

4 hours ago, NewToPosting said:

It’s hard to respect someone that leaves tour with 2 weeks left in the season. I get Pio was not a country club corps, but for a caption head to just quit and leave the kids? Hope Genesis plans for a perfect summer!

given the Pio situation, I don't blame him

3 hours ago, Liahona said:

I'm not speaking about anyone specific. I don't recall actual staffers being so touchy about this thread in the recent past.  Have we crossed a new threshold?

in this day and age of wild speculation given the crisis facing DCI, i get why they are touchy

3 hours ago, Liahona said:

I'm not speaking about anyone specific. I don't recall actual staffers being so touchy about this thread in the recent past.  Have we crossed a new threshold?

Well, there have been some personal attacks, inferences with no factual basis, and at least one outright libelous comment made on this thread. Interestingly, most of those types of comments have come from low-post-count accounts. (See: NewToPosting) Also, depends upon who you are including in the term "we".

[EDIT] - And YES, my post count is only 14, but I have been here for eight years. I just happen to be able to keep my mouth shut when necessary :)

Edited by BrassTeacher
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BrassTeacher said:

[EDIT] - And YES, my post count is only 14, but I have been here for eight years. I just happen to be able to keep my mouth shut when necessary :)

well that's no fun LOL

• Haha 2