Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

32 minutes ago, DAvery said:

Exactly which relationships are they building? Alums to members? Staff to members? Corps to audience? I'm just saying this seems to be a look backward, but if that is what they feel is right I'm OK with that. When Mason took over there was a definite nod to past Madison glories and going to the "glory days" well worked for them at the time.  This seems to be a repeat. And maybe this is what they feel they need to do to mend fences.  I'm OK with whatever keeps them on the field. 

There will not be Slaughter, God Bless the Child, Malaguena, company fronts, or the traditional uniform, etc. There will be modern, contemporary drum corps, with a current version of "Maditude".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roark1 said:

There will not be Slaughter, God Bless the Child, Malaguena, company fronts, or the traditional uniform, etc. There will be modern, contemporary drum corps, with a current version of "Maditude".

Hopefully, but hasn't that been the goal for the past few years? I'm hopeful, but a bit skeptical. 

• Like 1

Just now, dcpbandguy said:

Spirit just announced Matt Filosa as Front Arranger and Electronic designer. It appears he will be staying on at Cadets as well still as sound designer. 

http://spiritdrumcorps.org/2019-front-ensemble-electronics-designer-coordinator/