Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

4 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

Walgreen's Boots Alliance?  Pay at BDPA must be good with Jerry Seawright's playbook memos.

I know, its the Western Band Association which operates out of BD's offices. Should USSBA and Jeff Ream's round-up be worried?

52 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I know, its the Western Band Association which operates out of BD's offices. Should USSBA and Jeff Ream's round-up be worried?

I would be - his connection as USBands Director in the past and being a teacher in the area could very much convince them to jump ships... 

But bigger question is will he jump ships if the fall doesnt work out to USBands... hmm... 

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Sean Knuth joins the Blue Stars as battery caption manager. Check out his bio and additional battery staff members at: https://buff.ly/2NHqreO

Blue Stars have done a good job building their new percussion staff. I expect big things from them next year. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Tony Flores said:

hmmm I wonder if there's a potential expansion into an already saturated band circuit area

9 hours ago, xandandl said:

Walgreen's Boots Alliance?  Pay at BDPA must be good with Jerry Seawright's playbook memos.

lack of unused venues, lack of bodies to use for judging as all 3 circuits around here are strapped.....I think one circuit should be worried, as if anyone knows about them, it's Justin