Staff Merry-Go-Round 2019

16 hours ago, Liahona said:

Rumor has it..Kevin Morrison is on his way to Crown...

There's a reason why I spend very little time on this annual topic.  I have no clue who 95% of these people are and what their specialty is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Ghost said:

There's a reason why I spend very little time on this annual topic.  I have no clue who 95% of these people are and what their specialty is.

he's a music teacher who has been on visual staffs for several corps including BAC.

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

he's a music teacher who has been on visual staffs for several corps including BAC.

When some corps have up to 40+ instructors and my D&BC days ended in 66 with around 4/5, there's no way I'm interested in who's who.  As long as they do their best with each corps, I'm good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Ghost said:

http://bfy.tw/Jh8D

• Haha 8

On 9/1/2018 at 4:50 AM, Liahona said:

Rumor has it..Kevin Morrison is on his way to Crown...

Yes. Morrison was the Visual Caption Head for Spirit of Atlanta this season.

For those interested in Kevin Morrison's addiitional bio ( in addition to some already mentioned) this is from the 2018 Spirit of Atlanta 2018 website :

" Joining the Spirit Visual Education team as Visual Caption Head is Spirit of of JSU Alumnus Kevin Morrison who has also taught Jersey Surf, Cadets, Boston Crusaders, and numerous Scholastic Indoor Ensembles ( both Percussion and Guard ). Morrison currently writes music for Film, TV,  Band, Orchestra. He also designs Marching Band Shows for Bands all over the Country, including Florida, Alabama, and as far west as Arizona ".

Morrison presumably will be replacing Ron Hardin at Carolina Crown for the 2019 season.

Edited by BRASSO

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

My agent is appalled at the salary proposals I've been offered by the corps this year. The benefits packages definitely need more discussion.

The Couchmen salary for staff is rumored to be lower than most, but for benefits, the Couchmen reportedly provide rather substantial discounts on sofa, lamps, ottomans, etc and other select furniture for staffer's homes/ condo's/ Apts. for those hired there.

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The Couchmen salary for staff is rumored to be lower than most, but for benefits, the Couchmen reportedly provide rather substantial discounts on sofa, lamps, ottomans, etc and other select furniture for staffer's homes/ condo's/ Apts. for those hired there.

My agent says they are too laid back; he sez I need a bigger cushion. He thinks I'm priceless.

20 minutes ago, xandandl said:

My agent  thinks I'm priceless.

Oh you are, X... you are.:bigsmile:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 2