The Cavaliers 2019

8 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

As a Cavalier parent, I admit every word after this one will be through the bias of "green colored" glasses. 

Considering your son’s role in the corps, you’d better be looking at things with the bias of “green colored glasses.”😊

Edited by Tim K
  • Haha 1

On 2/8/2019 at 2:42 PM, xandandl said:

With Music City now making public their appointment of Joe Roach as Nashville's new Director, this is the second major shift at Cavaliers after Chris Lugo's departure as CEO and the quiet appointment of a new director in Rosemont. More than snow shovelling seems to be going on in the Windy City. Make sure Hook'em is sitting down when he reads this.

I just saw this.... Joe has done amazing work. I hope he finds great success with Music City. I admit I am sad to see him go. Looks like cavies are about to go through a mini regrouping.... 😕 either way go cavies!

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I just saw this.... Joe has done amazing work. I hope he finds great success with Music City. I admit I am sad to see him go. Looks like cavies are about to go through a mini regrouping.... 😕 either way go cavies!

Fret ye not, Hook'Em! The corps is in good hands! My biggest exposure is to the Brass Staff...strong as battery acid. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Fret ye not, Hook'Em! The corps is in good hands! My biggest exposure is to the Brass Staff...strong as battery acid. 

Absolutely. I am extremely excited for the corps! So many good things are happening for them right now, I can not wait until I see them again!

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, Tim K said:

Since my father’s father was born in 1888 and my mother’s father was born in 1892, it is definitely not my grandfather’s DCI. 

but like most current posters on DCP, you too are of grandparenting age; in fact many are of great-grandparenting age if their comments about with whom they marched, shows they attended and remember, or what comments about corps they competed against are to be believed. As DCI began in 71-72, those four plus decades since certainly let my comment stand.

My resume of successfully working with the Founder, CEOs and BoD of Cavaliers on several matters prior to the arrival of Mr. Lugo stands on its own.

Edited by xandandl

17 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

you should be quite proud.

But truth be told, it's a good thing he's wearing a green tee; when these old eyes saw the baton, I thought I was on the thread for "that other" "Illinois" corps, ha, ha.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread.

• Thanks 1