The Cavaliers 2019

Christopher Bill just posted a YouTube video of some of SCV playing Rainbow/We Are The Corps in tribute to Mr. Warren.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Awesome! I will have to take a look at it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

A beautiful tribute from the Vanguard organization.

I thought it was very interesting to see the performers' previous affiliations listed. I was a little surprised to see how many former members of The Cavaliers ended up at Santa Clara Vanguard.

Surprised there’s been no mention of Monte Mast referring to the scruffy look of the Cavaliers this season during his podcast. Also the social media pics of the members with beards.

Cesario mentions the Cavaliers in green plaids and stripes for their costumes during the FJM promo.

During April camp the bass line and front ensemble were trained in traditional Irish bodhran techniques.

All show hints???? Irish influences? Maybe three musketeers influence? 

Ready for the show reveal!!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Surprised there’s been no mention of Monte Mast referring to the scruffy look of the Cavaliers this season during his podcast. Also the social media pics of the members with beards.

Cesario mentions the Cavaliers in green plaids and stripes for their costumes during the FJM promo.

During April camp the bass line and front ensemble were trained in traditional Irish bodhran techniques.

All show hints???? Irish influences? Maybe three musketeers influence? 

Ready for the show reveal!!!

As long as this isn't some Irish influence from 90 miles to the north, I'm good with it.

:lol:

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1