The Cavaliers 2019

Just when I thought I couldn't shed another tear... The Cavaliers post another video expressing what Warren meant to the marchers as individuals. It is something special to watch that is for sure.... ya know guys, I wish I met him. I am just happy he signed my book...

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Jake W. said:

With source music not released yet, I think my only hope for the Cavies this season is that they use five or less pieces of source material this year. Any chance that dream comes to fruition?

It's four (or five) distinct pieces with some echoes and a reprise. Musically, it's the most coherent Cavaliers show since the Saucedo era, imho.

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

That ballad....I have listened to it several times.....

The more I listened to the show, the more I love it. Lots of intricate music in all sections. Lots of music effects sprinkled in.... Just good stuff.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

The more I listened to the show, the more I love it. Lots of intricate music in all sections. Lots of music effects sprinkled in.... Just good stuff.

Of the three years my son has been on the field (2017, 2018...and now 2019) ...this is by far my favorite music book they've produced. Can't wait to see what it "looks" like. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Of the three years my son has been on the field (2017, 2018...and now 2019) ...this is by far my favorite music book they've produced. Can't wait to see what it "looks" like. 

Yes. This is a truly special design effort from the team. I think this show has some major legs.