The Cavaliers 2019

They look incredible! Best reveal literally ever...  The show is amazing, the media team is amazing, the uniforms are amazing.  Just incredible!!!!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

They look incredible! Best reveal literally ever...  The show is amazing, the media team is amazing, the uniforms are amazing.  Just incredible!!!!

The uniforms are pretty good, but the reveal was ok. Lots of moving shots that were only ok. Plus no still images of the uniform.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, littlejaw said:

The uniforms are pretty good, but the reveal was ok. Lots of moving shots that were only ok. Plus no still images of the uniform.

I thought it was amazing. Haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

I love the show music as well. Top 5 Cavies music so far.

• Like 1

I didn’t get the best read on the live stream but I did like the flow a lot. I’m sure it’ll be much better outdoors and subsequently in person. But I think they could sound great. The guys singing/playing foundation was awesome.

• Like 1

Decided on a whim to become a Patreon supporter.

WOW! Those uniforms are fantastic; both the corps-proper and the color guard. They perfectly encapsulate the theme without tipping over into the absurd. 

Furthermore, this show really has the legs to become something special. That opening just reaches out, grabs you by the collar, and throws you around. And what’s not to love about that ballad. Won’t ruin anything but I adore that they’re using that piece from one of my top 10 movies. I cannot wait to see this on the field!

• Thanks 3

On 6/17/2019 at 12:30 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey everyone, I have some good news that I would like to share with everyone here... I am auditioning for a chamber orchestra that is being conducted by the assistant conductor of the Houston Symphony. It is apart of class ensemble at my local college. I figure this is a fantastic way to dip back into the professional world of music and to meet amazing musicians. 

I admit that I really do not care about chairs, but I am taking principle chair. 🙂

Since when do chamber orchestras have contras?  ha, ha.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Since when do chamber orchestras have contras?  ha, ha.

It is funny that you would mention that, because the first question I had was if there were going to be any tuba(s) in this orchestra. The fine arts director smiled at me and kindly said no. I just told him that it already needed more tuba.