The Cavaliers 2019

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I believe The Cavaliers just made their official announcement of the show music. I love the fact that they are doing some original composition work, by Michael Martin. Heck, I love the fact that he does the brass arrangements for the brass! 

I thought it was original work by Michael McIntosh (percussion) with help from Maestro Martin and others. Contemporary field shows have lots of Mikes. (I fixed your typing too; don't tell the judges.)

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I thought it was original work by Michael McIntosh (percussion) with help from Maestro Martin and others. Contemporary field shows have lots of Mikes. (I fixed your typing too; don't tell the judges.)

According to what the corps posted on Facebook, they are doing originally composed work by both Michael Martin and and Mike McIntosh. It also says that McIntosh was assisted by Martin. 

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

According to what the corps posted on Facebook, they are doing originally composed work by both Michael Martin and and Mike McIntosh. It also says that McIntosh was assisted by Martin. 

"Featuring 'Gorgon', by Christopher Rouse, 'Bum's Rush' by Donald Grantham,'Rock Island' and 'Cathedral' from 'Road to Perdition' by Thomas Newman, and original composition from our own Michael McIntosh and Clif Walker, with assistance from Michael Martin and Alan Miller."

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

"Featuring 'Gorgon', by Christopher Rouse, 'Bum's Rush' by Donald Grantham,'Rock Island' and 'Cathedral' from 'Road to Perdition' by Thomas Newman, and original composition from our own Michael McIntosh and Clif Walker, with assistance from Michael Martin and Alan Miller."

Oh ok, I just misread it the first time around. Haha, I blame my excitement.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Oh ok, I just misread it the first time around. Haha, I blame my excitement.

No problemo, senor.  I won't be surprised to hear that you have perfected transmogrification so that you can be at work and at those tour shows at the same time, ha. Enjoy your summer.

• Haha 1