The Cavaliers 2019

9 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Just disappointed with the activity in general. Get off my lawn! 

You’re the one who created an account four days ago seemingly just to post sexist and LGBT-phobic critiques of uniforms... get off of everyone else’s lawn. I don’t care where you marched or when if you’re not going to show a basic level of respect for other human beings.

• Thanks 2

On a positive note...

did any one else catch the front ensemble turning the keyboards vertical and bouncing from one to the other? Happens right at the end of the Irish jig section before the ballad. Just noticed it. Pretty cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

You’re the one who created an account four days ago seemingly just to post sexist and LGBT-phobic critiques of uniforms... get off of everyone else’s lawn. I don’t care where you marched or when if you’re not going to show a basic level of respect for other human beings.

You got me.  I guess I should stop voting too since I'm not allowed to have an opinion. 

9 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

On a positive note...

did any one else catch the front ensemble turning the keyboards vertical and bouncing from one to the other? Happens right at the end of the Irish jig section before the ballad. Just noticed it. Pretty cool.

Spoilers!!!! Lol

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

On a positive note...

YES!!!! Immediate 2014 vibes when I saw that moment. Loved it!!!! 

Edited by Jake W.

3 hours ago, HolyNOLA said:

Rosemont back in the hey-day 

Which hey-day?

Things have changed, and the Guys seem to want to join the party at the top again, which they have to work within the way things are NOW to be successful.

This show honors the old man, in it's message, as much as tries to be successful competing in DCI. Please keep that in mind. Oh, and join the alumni forum on Facebook. You'll have more fun over there than here probably, brother.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

jjeffeory

Yeah I get a little trigger happy on the keyboard sometimes. Not a member of Facebook unfortunately. 

I know I'm not the only one with a case of the memberberries. Hell I can't even listen to a rap song made after 1998 lol. 

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Guys, let's settle down and take a breather. We are fans of drum corps... let's not let our emotions get in the way of our decisions to make hurtful remarks. 🙂 its drum corps season! Let's just enjoy it! 

It is pride month, and I'll be ****** if someone is going to spread hate HolyNOLA has. Sorry, but emotions are going to be high when he wants to attack a group of people and act ignorant.

• Like 2