The Cavaliers 2019

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have disappointing news. Sadly I am not able to make it to the SA show. My car needs new tires (yikes), could use an oil change, and a bunch other life things happened. BUT!!! I am going to the Katy show!!! Woo woo! I am ordering my ticket tomorrow and while I am disappointed that I am not going to get a great seat this year, I am excited that I am able to cheer on The Cavaliers! I hope to see a few of yall there! 😄

Keep your head up and keep on moving forward HC.

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have disappointing news. Sadly I am not able to make it to the SA show. My car needs new tires (yikes), could use an oil change, and a bunch other life things happened. BUT!!! I am going to the Katy show!!! Woo woo! I am ordering my ticket tomorrow and while I am disappointed that I am not going to get a great seat this year, I am excited that I am able to cheer on The Cavaliers! I hope to see a few of yall there! 😄

Sorry to hear it, and I’ll miss San Antonio this year as well. Just Denton and probably Mesquite for me this year. But some day we’ll catch up at a show.

On the bright side you wait one less day to see the show!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, littlejaw said:

Sorry to hear it, and I’ll miss San Antonio this year as well. Just Denton and probably Mesquite for me this year. But some day we’ll catch up at a show.

On the bright side you wait one less day to see the show!

That would be great!

Absolutely, and now I can watch the shows that will not be performing in Houston... I mean Katy.

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Absolutely! 🙂 I get to see my favorite corps this summer. Either way, I am happy! I promise to be the loudest one there. 

You will definitely love them this year! They have such a great show!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Start a kickstarter or go fund me account. I’d kick in.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Start a kickstarter or go fund me account. I’d kick in.  

Lol I would, but out of principle my morals would not allow it. Besides, I already order my ticket and I still got pretty good seats for the Katy show. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Where is our GoFund me so Hook em can get his car issues taken care of so the #1 fan can get to SA ????

Lol... guys please do not start one. But thank you very much for yalls kindness...

If yall want to donate any money, I would rather it go to The Cavaliers. The kids, staff, and volunteers need to eat and of course pay for gas. They could use our support in anyway to help bring home a medal/championship back to Rosemount/Chicago. 

Again, thank you for yalls kindness. 🙂

• Like 4