The Cavaliers 2019

3 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I’m so caught up in the design of this show and how great they look playing it. Clearly the crowd favorite by a long shot last night in Vista. When you’ve got the crowd, the scores are secondary. 

I completely agree

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Glad to see that! I hope that they can score better 🙂

Same here! I've appreciated the direction Cavies have been going towards since 16, but this years show outmatches them all by far. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

Same here! I've appreciated the direction Cavies have been going towards since 16, but this years show outmatches them all by far. 

Same here! I really can't wait until they pull into the Houston area. I really feel like they are still going to surprise a lot of folks come championship week. 😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HolyNOLA said:

Hello 6th place

HolyNOLA - go troll another page

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This show is phenomenal. And it has many places to add and modify. I am going to predict the Cavies taking at worst 5tlh place. They are going to outscore Blue Devils and Boston.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Same here! I really can't wait until they pull into the Houston area. I really feel like they are still going to surprise a lot of folks come championship week. 😄

Considering going to SA to watch lots, but that humidity is.... Something else. Bless you out there in Houston. I like my desert over here in west texas. Lol

2 hours ago, johnpendell said:

Considering going to SA to watch lots, but that humidity is.... Something else. Bless you out there in Houston. I like my desert over here in west texas. Lol

Hahahaha! I admit that I sweat in 60 degree weather, but I have practically lived here my entire life. I have gotten used to this weather. Although I am getting tired of sweating.