The Cavaliers 2019

29 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me! 

83171644c07312ec94f6b737ee52714109902b49

*Independence Day Edition*

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! 😄

Happy 4th of July 🇺🇸  Hope everyone enjoys the day!!! I am thankful for to spend today with my family, but we also are really lookingforward to tomorrow as well ..... one of our favorite shows of the year - Cavalcade of Brass! 💚💙

PS. Going to start practicing singing rain rain go away for tomorrow  😁 🤞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2019 at 5:00 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

Cavies announced two new board members

Don't worry Hook. You'll make it next year, especially after they realize that you've already deeded them your First-born and those two Texas oil wells George 41 left you. Right now they need that "Vegas showgirl"* on board to block BD from getting all those boas and feather dancers for their guard and holding back Coats and SCV from all the theatrics.. Every tenth counts. :-p

*no disrespect intended. She's head of Vegas Personnel and has to be a bright cookie to keep that league in line. Still one of four States I have never been to. Don't gamble money if you can't afford to lose it I was always taught. She'll do wonderfully at Cavs keeping them on the right side of the track.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

Don't worry Hook. You'll make it next year, especially after they realize that you've already deeded them your First-born and those two Texas oil wells George 41 left you. Right now they need that "Vegas showgirl"* on board to block BD from getting all those boas and feather dancers for their guard and holding back Coats and SCV from all the theatrics.. Every tenth counts. 😛

*no disrespect intended. She's head of Vegas Personnel and has to be a bright cookie to keep that league in line. Still one of four States I have never been to. Don't gamble money if you can't afford to lose it I was always taught. She'll do wonderfully at Cavs keeping them on the right side of the track.

Like wise! I am excited to see what they can bring to the table.

Whitewater tonight was my third time seeing Cavies. It’s a wonderful show.

It’s also a major shift. Last 3 years (I think), the Cavaliers have gone for a lot of cool but gaggy moments. This year’s show is much more sophisticated. Thoughtful, even. It stands out from the other theme-based shows that really make no sense at all. And it stands out from the loud dazzle that is Vanguard, Devils, and others. 

• Like 3

Bump.

Great show this season. Here's hoping for another late-season boost like in 2016 and 2017.

13 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Whitewater tonight was my third time seeing Cavies. It’s a wonderful show.

It’s also a major shift. Last 3 years (I think), the Cavaliers have gone for a lot of cool but gaggy moments. This year’s show is much more sophisticated. Thoughtful, even. It stands out from the other theme-based shows that really make no sense at all. And it stands out from the loud dazzle that is Vanguard, Devils, and others. 

agreed it is a more mature and sophisticated program - the last couple were gimmick filled 

I also prefer the musical arrangements - not so much mash up - letting the intent really breath 

• Like 1

Definitely think the guys need to do some cleaning the next few days. Traveling across the country may have hurt them a bit. They don’t have a real show until Friday. So let’s see what they can do this week.

• Like 2