The Cavaliers 2019

2 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Definitely think the guys need to do some cleaning the next few days. Traveling across the country may have hurt them a bit. They don’t have a real show until Friday. So let’s see what they can do this week.

It should be interesting for the next couple of weeks. I feel like the corps has handled it very well

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Is there anyone planning on going to any of their rehearsals? 

I am practically counting down the hours until the corps is in Katy. 🙂

My son, who is an alum, is going to volunteer and travel with them Wednesday through Sunday this week. I will be bringing him to Adrian Michigan to meet up with them, and I will see the show they are performing for the community that night with Legends ..  I will give you updates if I'm able 💚🌈

Edited by Fangirl71
  • Thanks 1

I made the 4.5 hour drive, and had to turn around to go back home before the show even started 😟  I asked my son for an update to give you, and He just messaged me after he saw the first run through  . .. He said HOLY &$@# It's a different show, so many changes and so much cleaner already. Can't believe what they have been able to get done in such a short period of time 💚💚

Edited by Fangirl71
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Fangirl71 said:

I made the 4.5 hour drive, and had to turn around to go back home before the show even started 😟  I asked my son for an update to give you, and I headed out after he saw the first run through  . .. He said HOLY &$@# It's a different show, so many changes and so much cleaner already. Can't believe what they have been able to get done in such a short period of time 💚💚

Oooh, better watch the Patreon live stream then!

1 minute ago, Fangirl71 said:

I made the 4.5 hour drive, and had to turn around to go back home before the show even started 😟  I asked my son for an update to give you, and I headed out after he saw the first run through  . .. He said HOLY &$@# It's a different show, so many changes and so much cleaner already. Can't believe what they have been able to get done in such a short period of time 💚💚

Thank you so much! I appreciate the update you and your son were able to give us. I am starting to get antsy for the show next week.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

I am excited! Lol 

Reminds me of the Y2K countdown weeks in advance.  :tongue:

• Haha 1

Just now, Fran Haring said:

Reminds me of the Y2K countdown weeks in advance.  :tongue:

Which turned into a nothing burger?

• Haha 1