The Cavaliers 2019

Lots of little changes, a new ending. Changed first solos/duet sequence.

Changed opener a little bit musically.

Added some voice overs throughout the show.

Cleaned.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Oooh, better watch the Patreon live stream then!

I'm at Starbucks in Elkhart - I pulled off the tollroad to watch it. .. I'm not a huge fan of voice overs, so I will reserve my judgment until I see it live at the DeKalb show Sunday.... I usually trust my son's opinion though, so we will see 🙃😂 I like a lot of the other changes though

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fangirl71 said:

I'm at Starbucks in Elkhart - I pulled off the tollroad to watch it. .. I'm not a huge fan of voice overs, so I will reserve my judgment until I see it live at the DeKalb show Sunday.... I usually trust my son's opinion though, so we will see 🙃😂 I like a lot of the other changes though

It's mostly for the better and to help clarify the show.

Some tasty music changes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

It's mostly for the better and to help clarify the show.

Some tasty music changes.

Agreed, it's only three and I'm sure it's from feedback and I love the music changes.... Just Ansari because I have another 90 minutes to drive 😉

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

Lots of little changes, a new ending. Changed first solos/duet sequence.

Changed opener a little bit musically.

Added some voice overs throughout the show.

Cleaned.

I had Cavaliers on my phone and Blue Stars were on my laptop,  The first step is admitting that drum corps has made my life unmanageable..lol....but I am not there yet.   

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Forevergreen said:

I had Cavaliers on my phone and Blue Stars were on my laptop,  The first step is admitting that drum corps has made my life unmanageable..lol....but I am not there yet.   

Well you aren't alone ... I think that's something to try deal with on August 11th .

• Like 1

Sounds like tonight was a really cool event tied together with the GearWorks camp. I really wish I could have stayed for the show because in addition to my life long love for the Cavaliers, I have crazy LOVE for Legends (my son marched there as well) and we are proud to call both corps family.  It was great to see them doing something in Michigan together and kudos to the Cavaliers for including them 💚💙

• Like 5