The Cavaliers 2019

The more I watch it the more I love the new ending.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Good

4 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Same here. I like almost all the changes that have been put in over the last few days....except one Colorguard change at the very end of the show. But that's why I'm a PopcornEater and not a DCI show designer. 🙂

I loved that toss over also! I  know there's been a couple miniscule incidents here and there with props - do you think it was design or to avoid injury & be proactive after tarpgate 2018 🙃 If it's the first, maybe they'll add it back in 😉

9 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Heard the crowd in Dubuque loved it too..  Score 82.65

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I have some wonderful news everyone... I just got my first student. 🙂 I am teaching an edgar 7th grader who is excited to learn! I am really looking forward to being this kids instructor! 😄

That is fantastic! .... Does he or she know what DCI is our who the Cavaliers are?  Can you work that into a music theory type component? 😉

Congratulations 💚

Edited by Fangirl71
Just figured out Edgar was really probably eager 😂
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fangirl71 said:

That is fantastic! .... Does he or she know what DCI is our who the Cavaliers are?  Can you work that into a music theory type component? 😉

Congratulations 💚

I work with his father and gave him my credentials. The best part is that he does know about DCI and I hope to expose my student to marching and lots of other musical areas. 

Why limit a young mind to just ONE thing. I love playing my clarinet, but I a brass player by heart! I can ensure yall that he will learn more about DCI 🙂

Thank you for the spelling update. Lately, my phone has been auto correcting at the worst moments lol

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I work with his father and gave him my credentials. The best part is that he does know about DCI and I hope to expose my student to marching and lots of other musical areas. 

Why limit a young mind to just ONE thing. I love playing my clarinet, but I a brass player by heart! I can ensure yall that he will learn more about DCI 🙂

Thank you for the spelling update. Lately, my phone has been auto correcting at the worst moments lol

Haha - I only mentioned that bc my original post was asking about your student Edgar (I think that should be his nickname now). Autocorrect hates me, I once send out an email to 200 employees on our national sales team apologizing for any incontinence a shutdown may have caused them. 🤔 The email replies and witty comments went on forever ....

• Haha 2