The Cavaliers 2019

Hoping for better scores tomorrow at the TOC show, but they are definitely moving in the right direction ...

• Like 2

I was hoping for higher scores as well, but I'm sure they'll settle in on the changes and make a big jump soon

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fangirl71 said:

Haha - I only mentioned that bc my original post was asking about your student Edgar (I think that should be his nickname now). Autocorrect hates me, I once send out an email to 200 employees on our national sales team apologizing for any incontinence a shutdown may have caused them. 🤔 The email replies and witty comments went on forever ....

His nickname shall be Edgar lol! That is great! I honestly would have cracked a few jokes in the email replies as well. 🙂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Really excited to see the show again after awhile tonight.   Wish the score coulda been a little higher last night but that doesn’t take away from how much I LOVE this show.  This show has late season underdog written all over it.  

And I love being the underdog. 

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

The scores are a bit discouraging, but it will not hold back my cheers. I hope they bounce back and throw some punches!

It was a beat down. No way around it. I like your enthusiasm but I think the only way for this corps to be a contender again is to beg Fiedler to come back. 

15 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

It was a beat down. No way around it. I like your enthusiasm but I think the only way for this corps to be a contender again is to beg Fiedler to come back. 

While I have absolutely enjoyed about Fiedler has done for obvious reasons, I trust Mast. I still believe in this corps... still plenty left in the season for them to clean things up.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

While I have absolutely enjoyed about Fiedler has done for obvious reasons, I trust Mast. I still believe in this corps... still plenty left in the season for them to clean things up.

I personally don't know Monte Mast, so I can't say he's done anything in particular to earn my trust. I just know how Fielder ran the organization and we can all agree it hasn't been the same since. 

• Like 1