The Cavaliers 2019

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

I think that the show would be fine in classic uniforms.

They've made some changes to the show that are dirty, and I'm not a huge fan of the current marching style, but it is supposed to have cleaned the feet. Everyone complaining about the old marching style got their wish...

I'm not completely sold on the visual package, but the show is wonderful and emotional.

They'll bloom later in the season.

Hornline is wonderful.

Agreed. A lot of people complained about the bicycle step, I loved it.  I am not aware by history, how this step evolved or came into being, but I miss it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Yeah that's taking some getting used to

There's a place in the ballad near the end where the hornline makes an acute triangle form near the front. One line blends in with the front line. The line blending into the front line just begs for a four count bicycle step there.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

There's a place in the ballad near the end where the hornline makes an acute triangle form near the front. One line blends in with the front line. The line blending into the front line just begs for a four count bicycle step there.

I'd love to check it out but DCI can't seem to figure out how to monetize on YouTube.  Meanwhile you've got people on YouTube making millions opening toys. 

1 hour ago, HolyNOLA said:

I'd love to check it out but DCI can't seem to figure out how to monetize on YouTube.  Meanwhile you've got people on YouTube making millions opening toys. 

The show has been on there, but has recently been taken down.

YouTube has gone too corporate and is shutting down small creators. DCI would be small potatoes there too.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Edited by Super Don-O

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

Did I mention how much I love this show?

No, I don't think I heard that.  Tell me how much.

• Haha 2