The Cavaliers 2019

On 8/17/2018 at 11:22 PM, George Dixon said:

HONESTLY? I hope they get a new arranger. The "arranger by waring blender" of the last couple seasons has gotten very old, very quick

Think of 1992 Cavaliers. Music! With a beginning, a middle and an end. In 2019 I'm hoping fewer songs

2018 arranging is brilliant. And The choice of Road to Perdition for the ballad and voice overs is the best on the field this year. 

Cavies are going to take 3rd place . I can feel it happening. Their score in Chester was 92.7 which did not get posted because the event was cancelled after they performed. But is puts them and Boston ties. They are very much within striking distance of Crown and SCV. This is the year they can do it!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dureau said:

2018 arranging is brilliant. And The choice of Road to Perdition for the ballad and voice overs is the best on the field this year. 

I was talking about 2018. Arrangements for 19 are so much better 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, dureau said:

Cavies are going to take 3rd place . I can feel it happening. Their score in Chester was 92.7 which did not get posted because the event was cancelled after they performed. But is puts them and Boston ties. They are very much within striking distance of Crown and SCV. This is the year they can do it!

Honestly i think SCV is out of reach. But i am praying they catch Crown. 

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Stranger things have happened. Look at 1989 finals... logically it is out of reach, but I will always remain hopeful. 

I’d jump up and down like a spoiled child on Christmas if that happened 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

You wouldn't be alone. When Cavaliers snuck up on Bloo in 2017, my son found me in the LOS parking lot and almost tackled me afterwards. If the moon lined up with Jupiter and they passed Crown AND SCV, all bets are off! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

I would be doing the same. Cavaliers have not maxed their production. Both visual and GE content and achievement are there for the taking. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

You wouldn't be alone. When Cavaliers snuck up on Bloo in 2017, my son found me in the LOS parking lot and almost tackled me afterwards. If the moon lined up with Jupiter and they passed Crown AND SCV, all bets are off! 

I remember the joy from that night in the lot after the boys came out of the tunnel. I didn’t know your son at the time but I may have hugged him in the fervor. I was so proud of those guys and happy for them.

• Like 1