The Cavaliers 2019

I must say I completely admit that I have posted emotional and "angry" posts in the past. I have matured since then, or at least that is what my girl friend tells me. And as we know, she is always right. It does crack me up to read "angry" posts- those where I can imagine the poster's red face, flailing demeanor, cursing while they type to another poster that they cannot have an opinion that is different than there own. It's one thing to disagree on the subjective, Crown versus Devils, Academy versus Spirit, but when it is simply people stating how they honestly feel about a single word or phrase that effects them in certain ways is fact and honesty. While a few of the posts questioning if the show title was the best decision, I find most posts in these regards to be professionally written questions and yes, a few that may come across to some as mild finger wagging. I read nothing that indicates anyone is anti-Cavies or not willing to see the show with an open mind as to the shows content and the reason for choosing the show title. All is good. 

1 minute ago, westcoastblue said:

I must say I completely admit that I have posted emotional and "angry" posts in the past. I have matured since then, or at least that is what my girl friend tells me. And as we know, she is always right. It does crack me up to read "angry" posts- those where I can imagine the poster's red face, flailing demeanor, cursing while they type to another poster that they cannot have an opinion that is different than there own. It's one thing to disagree on the subjective, Crown versus Devils, Academy versus Spirit, but when it is simply people stating how they honestly feel about a single word or phrase that effects them in certain ways is fact and honesty. While a few of the posts questioning if the show title was the best decision, I find most posts in these regards to be professionally written questions and yes, a few that may come across to some as mild finger wagging. I read nothing that indicates anyone is anti-Cavies or not willing to see the show with an open mind as to the show's content and the reason for choosing the show title. All is good. 

Your post made me so angry! How dare you try to be rational. Oh, don't think I don't get it you Blue Devil fan you. I love the Cavaliers so anything that has any negative slat at all is poop and stupid and dumb and the poster obviously has it out for the Green Machine.  I am so mad my face is purple and I'm flailing so much I knocked my coffee over. Oh, and an eye just popped out. I did curse but quietly because the kids are still asleep. Argghhhhh!  Okay, got my eye back in. Well any way, so there mister! BTW, you had some typos. 

Listening to Damp Otter on fieldpasd think gangs of New York 

1 minute ago, yellvanguard said:
2 minutes ago, yellvanguard said:
10 minutes ago, westcoastblue said:

I must say I completely admit that I have posted emotional and "angry" posts in the past. I have matured since then, or at least that is what my girl friend tells me. And as we know, she is always right. It does crack me up to read "angry" posts- those where I can imagine the poster's red face, flailing demeanor, cursing while they type to another poster that they cannot have an opinion that is different than there own. It's one thing to disagree on the subjective, Crown versus Devils, Academy versus Spirit, but when it is simply people stating how they honestly feel about a single word or phrase that effects them in certain ways is fact and honesty. While a few of the posts questioning if the show title was the best decision, I find most posts in these regards to be professionally written questions and yes, a few that may come across to some as mild finger wagging. I read nothing that indicates anyone is anti-Cavies or not willing to see the show with an open mind as to the show's content and the reason for choosing the show title. All is good. 

Your post made me so angry! How dare you try to be rational. Oh, don't think I don't get it you Blue Devil fan you. I love the Cavaliers so anything that has any negative slat at all is poop and stupid and dumb and the poster obviously has it out for the Green Machine.  I am so mad my face is purple and I'm flailing so much I knocked my coffee over. Oh, and an eye just popped out. I did curse but quietly because the kids are still asleep. Argghhhhh!  Okay, got my eye back in. Well any way, so there mister! BTW, you had some typos. 

OMG. This made my morning. THANKS! 

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Listening to Damp Otter on fieldpasd think gangs of New York 

Just Listened to Field Pass.

Gangs of New York with the Irish American feel to it. Show is a progression thru the journey of life. 

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

Just remember, wit and humor are never lost on The Cavaliers.

NEVER Lost, and sometimes inserted where naan is found....

Edited by jjeffeory
Inserting humor where mistake was found.
  • Like 2