The Cavaliers 2019

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey guys, I have some good news.... I just rescheduled my audition for the school of music at SHSU. I admit I am nervous about this audition and reapplying for school (not completely confident about that). I guess I am mostly posting this here because of how welcoming the dci/dcp community has been towards me (especially The Cavaliers). Still not exactly sure how this is going to go down, but here we go!

Best of luck!!!! I am sure you will do just fine!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey guys, I have some good news.... I just rescheduled my audition for the school of music at SHSU. I admit I am nervous about this audition and reapplying for school (not completely confident about that). I guess I am mostly posting this here because of how welcoming the dci/dcp community has been towards me (especially The Cavaliers). Still not exactly sure how this is going to go down, but here we go!

Best wishes and good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2018 at 8:45 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

Very best with the audition and heading back to campus. Seems like you have the right attitude to make it work. I agree with @Tim K about adult learners. Take advantage of what professors offer and consume all you can. Plus, being a student at a more mature age, if you're observant, leads to learning tons about being a teacher.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like no major changes to Cavaliers Design and Instructional Staff except to bring in three from Carolina Crown (Brian Kraft/Brian Soules/Patrick Forrester) to lead the Visual Caption.

22 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Looks like no major changes to Cavaliers Design and Instructional Staff except to bring in three from Carolina Crown (Brian Kraft/Brian Soules/Patrick Forrester) to lead the Visual Caption.

I don't see the need for major changes. They are in the right direction in terms of design. They are going to be amazing!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I was looking something up in the program for the Ohio Music Education Association state marching band finals I attended two weeks ago, when I belatedly noticed an ad for this.

The Contemporary Youth Orchestra, an organization based here in Cleveland, has a concert starting in fifteen minutes that features "Mesh!", a concerto for drumline and orchestra, written by Mike McIntosh and featuring members of the Cavs drumline.

I can't make it myself, unfortunately.

• Like 1

I herd some rumors of there visual marching style switching to straight leg and by the changes they have made this year with there visual staff looks like its true its gonna feel weird seeing them march straight leg anyone feels the same way 

33 minutes ago, brassman84 said:

and by the changes they have made this year with there visual staff looks like its true its gonna feel weird seeing them march straight leg anyone feels the same way 

I’m so concerned, I’ve contacted Dr. Phil’s office about scheduling a Skype session with him.

• Haha 2