The Cavaliers 2019

Well deserved free day today after performing for Yahama music.

• Like 2

I can not get the original music section ( Party in Steerage) of the show out of my head.  

It is so catchy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I really can not wait to see this show. It seems like they have a very good music/visual package this year.

Either limit your liquid consumption before hand or wear depends.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I really can not wait to see this show. It seems like they have a very good music/visual package this year.

“Seems like,” nothin’. They do have a great music/visual package! 

• Like 1

Ok so I’ve really only been active with the activity since about 2013 marched dci for two years and I can’t say I ever really enjoyed a cavaliers show since around then (immortal was pretty good).

This year is different. It’s not a super conceptual show but it’s a very seamless, powerful, and streamlined show that has great music, great drill, and great design. Everything sounds and flows very nicely. Kudos to the design team for putting this show together- I can’t wait to see it at night beat.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

Ok so I’ve really only been active with the activity since about 2013 marched dci for two years and I can’t say I ever really enjoyed a cavaliers show since around then (immortal was pretty good).

This year is different. It’s not a super conceptual show but it’s a very seamless, powerful, and streamlined show that has great music, great drill, and great design. Everything sounds and flows very nicely. Kudos to the design team for putting this show together- I can’t wait to see it at night beat.

Thank you for the kind words! Really excited to see it!!!

• Like 1

I have disappointing news. Sadly I am not able to make it to the SA show. My car needs new tires (yikes), could use an oil change, and a bunch other life things happened. BUT!!! I am going to the Katy show!!! Woo woo! I am ordering my ticket tomorrow and while I am disappointed that I am not going to get a great seat this year, I am excited that I am able to cheer on The Cavaliers! I hope to see a few of yall there! 😄

• Like 1