The Cavaliers 2019

10 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Maybe I need a little perspective. Everyone is ranting and raving about how good this show is and how amazing the brass sounds. Yet they are scoring in a solid 6th place. What gives? 

6 minutes ago, HolyNOLA said:

Maybe I need a little perspective. Everyone is ranting and raving about how good this show is and how amazing the brass sounds. Yet they are scoring in a solid 6th place. What gives? 

They are a solid third place until they actually see an East Coast Corps. You can’t beat who you don’t face. 

But I bet you already knew that. Just like you know that Cavs beat Blue Devils 3 out of the first 4 nights in Brass.And beat SCV and Devils in Music Analysis on one of those 4 nights. And beat Devils in Total Music on one of those 4 nights. 

So... if you really want to know “what gives”... let’s let them all get on the same field before we troll them into a “solid 6th place”, shall we? 

Edited by PopcornEater1963
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

They are a solid third place until they actually see an East Coast Corps. You can’t beat who you don’t face. 

But I bet you already knew that. Just like you know that Cavs beat Blue Devils 3 out of the first 4 nights in Brass.And beat SCV and Devils in Music Analysis on one of those 4 nights. And beat Devils in Total Music on one of those 4 nights. 

So... if you really want to know “what gives”... let’s let them all get on the same field before we troll them into a “solid 6th place”, shall we? 

You are totally right.  And if they are scored 6th head to head with everyone, then that's ok too.  A kick@$$ show that you love and is amazing, doesn't become any worse just because it was 6th!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

You are totally right.  And if they are scored 6th head to head with everyone, then that's ok too.  A kick@$$ show that you love and is amazing, doesn't become any worse just because it was 6th!

It is a kick ### show. And from Clovis to San Bernardino they’ve won the “Crowd” caption every night. I’d rather please crowds than judges any day. But it would be nice to do both. 

• Like 5