The Cavaliers 2019

13 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Looks like indoor sectionals and a light day until EPL. 

It’s hot here in Phoenix. Just got back here from San Bernardino. I’m heading over to the show just for the 4 corps, too hot to sit in the stands the whole time. 

BTW... where did this HolyNOLA person come from? What a troll and incredibly toxic for the message boards.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

They are a solid third place until they actually see an East Coast Corps. You can’t beat who you don’t face. 

But I bet you already knew that. Just like you know that Cavs beat Blue Devils 3 out of the first 4 nights in Brass.And beat SCV and Devils in Music Analysis on one of those 4 nights. And beat Devils in Total Music on one of those 4 nights. 

So... if you really want to know “what gives”... let’s let them all get on the same field before we troll them into a “solid 6th place”, shall we? 

Don’t forget the Cavies guard beating BD in subcaptions as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

It’s hot here in Phoenix. Just got back here from San Bernardino. I’m heading over to the show just for the 4 corps, too hot to sit in the stands the whole time. 

BTW... where did this HolyNOLA person come from? What a troll and incredibly toxic for the message boards.

HolyAMEN to that!  Go Cavies!!!

Enjoy the show- hope you can stay as hydrated and as cool as possible ...Can't wait until they are up on this side of the tracks Friday 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

I have an idea of who the HolyNOLA is from Soundmachine. Has never liked The Cavaliers and has always been an ardent Cadets fan.  I won’t go into more detail-but there is a reason this person does not post here under their old username. Was a troll on Soundmachine too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

An insecure fan of another Corps who can’t stand to see any Corps but his receive praise. Obviously someone pretending he can’t read a recap sheet. Someone dying to have Cavies fans turn negative and blame judges. Someone frustrated that none of his trolling is working. And someone who’d rather cheer for one Corps at all costs than enjoy all the Corps and their product. 

• Like 2

Found it interesting how BD/Cavies/SCV have formed a combined group marketplace for their merchandise sales instead of the separate souvie trailers. It was like one stop shopping for the three. From my understanding the Cadets will be added as well when all the corps meet up. It’s manned by volunteers from the corps, but one computer system. 

Asked the volunteer if they’ve heard any complaints from other corps or other fans and I guess it’s already become an issue with some. Some elitist bull crap lol..

4 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Found it interesting how BD/Cavies/SCV have formed a combined group marketplace for their merchandise sales instead of the separate souvie trailers. It was like one stop shopping for the three. From my understanding the Cadets will be added as well when all the corps meet up. It’s manned by volunteers from the corps, but one computer system. 

Asked the volunteer if they’ve heard any complaints from other corps or other fans and I guess it’s already become an issue with some. Some elitist bull crap lol..

I also know that when I ordered my show shirts from all three, they all came in the same style of packaging (rolled in plastic, same type of size tag and price tag design).

7 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Found it interesting how BD/Cavies/SCV have formed a combined group marketplace for their merchandise sales instead of the separate souvie trailers. Asked the volunteer if they’ve heard any complaints from other corps or other fans and I guess it’s already become an issue with some. Some elitist bull crap lol..

G4

• Haha 1