The Cavaliers 2019

1 minute ago, littlejaw said:

I remember the joy from that night in the lot after the boys came out of the tunnel. I didn’t know your son at the time but I may have hugged him in the fervor. I was so proud of those guys and happy for them.

Absolute joy...and to be clear it wasn't animosity towards Bloo at all. All those guys respect the heck out of Bloo. But they set a goal going into Prelims, and as you are aware...achieved that goal by the slimmest of margins with the very last opportunity. That's the kind of conditions that produce raw joy! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

You wouldn't be alone. When Cavaliers snuck up on Bloo in 2017, my son found me in the LOS parking lot and almost tackled me afterwards. If the moon lined up with Jupiter and they passed Crown AND SCV, all bets are off! 

My reaction is forever immortalized. When the Bluecoats score was announced the camera went right to my section. I knew that meant the Cavaliers had jumped into fourth. You can see my reaction in anticipation of the announcement on the DCI Finals Award Ceremony video. Lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

You wouldn't be alone. When Cavaliers snuck up on Bloo in 2017, my son found me in the LOS parking lot and almost tackled me afterwards. If the moon lined up with Jupiter and they passed Crown AND SCV, all bets are off! 

Better break out the football pads, buddy!

• Haha 1

All I can say is, if the Cavies finish not only in 1st tomorrow night, but also above what SCV scored tonight, I may actually lose my ####.

• Haha 3